The GSB 19-2 RE professional impact drill from Bosch will give many years of powerful, fast and versatile service, even in the toughest of working conditions. Built for heavy duties, a typically robust feature of its construction is the metal gear housing. This corded impact percussion drill offers two speeds and, powered by an 850 W motor, delivers rapid work rates. Versatility for use in a wide variety of materials comes through speed preselection, while a rotating brush plate maintains constant power in both forward and reverse rotation. In the event of a bit jamming, an anti-rotation mechanical overload clutch immediately stops the drill. This saves its user from the effects of sudden and unexpected tool motion, and also protects the drill from damage. Another safety aid is the innovative locking system which avoids the danger of handle slippage. Quick and easy one-handed accessory changes are possible thanks to a single-sleeve keyless chuck with auto-lock.
- Powerful 2-speed impact drill (850 W) for the fastest work progress
- Sturdy metal gear housing for a long lifetime
- Antirotation mechanical overload clutch for a high level of work safety
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with Auto-Lock for quick accessory changes with one hand
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation