All products marketed by Zanette Srl are covered by the 24-months legal warranty for defects of conformity, pursuant to art. 129) of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumption Code).
Under the legal warranty, Zanette Srl., is liable to the consumer (a natural person acting for other purposes than business, industrial, commercial, craft or professional activities), for any defect of conformity existing at the time of delivery Product, as foreseen by art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and within 24 months from the date of purchase.
The defect of conformity exists when the product is unsuitable for the intended use, does not conform to the description or does not have the quality and / or performance promised by the seller and typical of the product sold, or the specific quality and performance required by the consumer when this has been the subject of an agreement between the parties.
The denunciation of the defect of conformity (article 132, first paragraph), which appears within the period of validity of the legal security (24 months), must be made, within two months of the date of discovery (Art. 132, 2 nd paragraph). In the case of a defect of conformity, the consumer has the right to ask the seller, at his option and without charge, to repair or replace the goods, unless the remedy required is objectively impossible or excessively expensive (Article 130, paragraph 3 and 4). Repairs must be carried out within a reasonable time and, in any case, within sixty days, after which the consumer will have the rights referred to in art. 130, paragraph 7); The seller may, following the complaint of conformity, offer the consumer the remedies referred to in paragraph 9 of art. 130, with the effects referred to in Lett. (A) and (b) of the same provision.
In accordance with the third paragraph of art. 132, the defect that appears within six months of the purchase is presumed to be on that date and the consumer is entitled to the repair, repair or replacement of the goods without expenses (Article 130).
In order to benefit of the assistance, Customer will have to keep the purchase document that he will receive with the goods purchased.
If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, there is no defect in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumption Code), the Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as transport costs if supported by Zanette Srl.
1. In addition to the legal warranty for defects in conformity, the products marketed by Zanette Srl, are covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty.
2. The conventional manufacturer’s warranty is additional and not onerous to the consumer and is supplied to the consumer’s choice as described in the documentation contained within the product package and will be provided by authorized service centers. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty, Customer will be charged any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorized Assistance as well as shipping costs if supported by Zanette Srl.
3. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: Product not working at the first turn on), subject to the existence of the conditions for application of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumption Code), will only be made if expressly provided by the manufacturer. Replacement times or repair times of the product, as long as reasonably practicable, depends solely on the manufacturer. Zanette Srl ensures that the times for repair / replacement are reasonable.
4. In the event that, for any reason, Zanette Srl is unable to replace a warranty product (restored or replaced), you may proceed, with the prior consent of the Customer, with the replacement of the product (if still on the list) , with another product with equal or higher characteristics and value.
5. No damage may be claimed to Zanette Srl for any delays in performing repairs or replacements of conventional warranties, except for guilty verdicts or gross negligence.
6. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original package, complete in all parts (including packaging and any documentation and equipment: manuals, cables, etc. ..); To limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, whenever possible, to insert it into a second box; The adhesion of labels or adhesive tapes must be avoided in all cases directly on the original packaging of the product